IndiaFirst Corporate Benefit Plan
A Small Step By You…
A Secure Future for Your Members.
We know that your members are your most important assets. Organizations work with and exist only because of their members. No matter what your area of work, the value that individual members bring to your organization cannot be under estimated.
While being an important part of your organization, your members are also an essential part of their family. It hence becomes your responsibility to ensure basic financial security for them.
Our IndiaFirst Corporate Benefit Plan helps you to invest the funds set aside towards your member's corporate benefits such as Gratuity, Superannuation and Leave Encashment.
With the IndiaFirst Corporate Benefit Plan, you can now ensure that your members receive the right benefits for all their hard work.
- You may now manage your member's retirement liabilities through a transparent and value for money plan.
- Additionally under,
- You may choose to cover the future service gratuity benefit of all your members.
- Your contribution is a deductible business expense.
- Gratuity benefits are tax free up to Rs.10,00,000 in the hands of the member.
- Any death benefit under group insurance is tax exempt under Section 10 (10D) of the Income Tax Act, 1961. You have to form a trust to get the tax rebate.
- You may choose to cover the leave encashment liability of all your members.
- The interest rate may vary from time to time.
- Tax benefits are subject to changes in tax laws.