Your loved ones, your pride… Our joy!
We understand that, as a parent or a spouse, you want to give nothing but the best to your loved ones. Be it your child's education or any dream. You will not allow anything to come in the way of the success of your near and dear ones.
To help you give your loved ones everything that you have dreamt of, we have introduced the IndiaFirst Young India Plan.
- Your child or loved one will receive funds at every momentous occasion in his/ her life as planned by you - be it high school/ college/ professional course or any other life events!
- You have an insurance cover on your life which ensures that your loved ones receive a lump sum amount (sum assured) in case any unfortunate event results in the life assured's death.
- The family gets additional financial security even if any unfortunate event results in the life assured's death/ disability. We will do this by paying the remaining premiums into the plan or directly to you.
- You can opt for the beneficiary to receive the fund value at maturity even if the sum assured has been paid out, in the unfortunate event of the life assured's demise.
- You can make the most of your investments by ‘switching' from one fund to another.
- You get easy access to your money by being able to withdraw partially.
- Under Section 80C and 10(10)D you can enjoy tax benefits on the premium you invest.
- The premiums paid in unit linked plans are subject to investment risks associated with capital markets.
- The value of the units may go up or down based on the performance of the fund.
- Other factors influencing the capital market also affect the value of the units. Hence you, as the policyholder are responsible for all your decisions.
- None of our funds offer a guaranteed or assured return.
- The past performance of our other funds does not necessarily indicate the future performance of any of these funds.