IndiaFirst Employee Benefit Plan - iflwebportal
IndiaFirst Employee Benefits Plan helps you invest the funds set aside to cover your employee liabilities such as Gratuity and Leave Encashment into market linked investments. It offers a life cover for all your employees, securing their families against uncertainties of life.
REASONS TO BUY INDIAFIRST EMPLOYEE BENEFITS PLAN
- Manage your future employee liabilities such as Gratuity and Leave Encashment through a transparent and value for money plan.
- The plan offers a uniform life cover of Rs. 1,000 for all your employees, securing their families against uncertainties of life.
- Optimize your investment returns by choosing between four funds across asset classes.
Your contribution is a deductible business expense.
- Gratuity benefits are tax free up to Rs. 10,00,000 under section 10(10).
- Any death benefit under the group insurance is tax exempt under Section 10 (10D) of the Income Tax Act 1961.
What are the eligibility criteria?
The minimum and maximum age at entry should be 18 and 70 years respectively.
There is no minimum age applicable for normal exit. The maximum age for normal exit should be 71 years.
The minimum group size that can be covered is 50 (10 for approved gratuity scheme). There is no limit on the maximum group size.
Minimum (initial) contribution should be Rs. 50,000/- There is no limit on minimum annual contribution, maximum contribution or maximum size of the fund.