a quick quote
Get a quote to
achieve your goals
You're a few steps away from your customised quote.
IndiaFirst Maha Jeevan Plan is a participating, non-linked endowment plan that offers an assured maturity amount plus a revisionary bonus declared by the company every financial year end and terminal bonus, if any.
Reasons to buy IndiaFirst Maha Jeevan Plan
- Accumulate your savings systematically, through regular premium contributions based on your income and needs
- Plan your future needs and decide when you need the assured amount - anytime between 15 – 25 years
- Prosper with the guaranteed maturity amount (sum assured) + the bonus (if any)
- Enjoy additional earnings through terminal bonus (if any)
- Opt from Term Rider and Waiver of Premium Rider to enhance your base plan benefits
- Avail tax benefits under Section 80 C and Section 10 (10D) as per prevailing Income Tax Laws.
What are the eligibility criteria?
- The minimum age for applying is 5 years and the maximum age for applying is 55 years.
- The minimum age at the end of the plan is 20 years and the maximum age at the end of the plan is 70 years.
- Minimum Sum Assured: Rs. 50,000 and Maximum Sum Assured: Rs. 20,00,00,000. The minimum and maximum policy term is 15 and 25 years respectively.
What our Customers have to Say
"The executive I spoke to was brilliant. I wanted to cancel the policy, but I actually ended up retaining it after speaking to him. The clarity with which he explained the policy was commendable. This is the best interaction I have had so far."
Pattan John ( Guntur,29h May 2018)
"Neha was extremely helpful as I was clueless about the procedure for paying the renewal premium. She guided me along each step of the premium payment procedure, I would like to personally thank her for her efforts."
Mr. Sunder Gaud