Update Nominee Details
You may want to update or change the nominee details in any of the following cases:
- Change in the spelling of nominee’s name
- Change in the relationship with the nominee (due to error in filling the proposal form)
- Change in nominee’s date of birth (due to error in filling the proposal form)
- Change in nominee
So, what do you need to do?
- Submit a Nomination Change Form duly signed by the policyholder mentioning the following:
- Nominee’s name
- Date of birth
- Relationship with the policy holder
- In case the nominee is a minor, then the appointee details are mandatory. The appointee’s name, date of birth, address would also be required.
How can you apply for the changes?
- Write to us at email@example.com, from your registered email ID.
- Attach a copy of duly signed Nomination Change Form
Walk in to any of our Bank of Baroda, Union Bank of India or IndiaFirst Life insurance branch and request a change in nomination.
Send us the physical Nomination Change Form duly signed by the policyholder to the address mentioned below:
IndiaFirst Life Insurance Company Ltd
12th and 13th Floor, North [C] wing, Tower 4,
Nesco IT Park, Nesco Center,
Western Express Highway,
Goregaon (East), Mumbai – 400063.