a quick quote
Get a quote to
achieve your goals
You're a few steps away from your customised quote.
IndiaFirst Maha Jeevan Plan is a participating, non-linked endowment plan that offers an assured maturity amount plus a revisionary bonus declared by the company every financial year end and terminal bonus, if any.
Reasons to buy IndiaFirst Maha Jeevan Plan
- Accumulate your savings systematically, through regular premium contributions based on your income and needs
- Plan your future needs and decide when you need the assured amount - anytime between 15 – 25 years
- Prosper with the guaranteed maturity amount (sum assured) + the bonus (if any)
- Enjoy additional earnings through terminal bonus (if any)
- Opt forWaiver of Premium Rider to enhance your base plan benefits
- Tax benefits may be available on the premiums paid and benefits received as per prevailing tax laws
What are the eligibility criteria?
- The minimum age for applying is 5 years and the maximum age for applying is 55 years.
- The minimum age at the end of the plan is 20 years and the maximum age at the end of the plan is 70 years.
- Minimum Sum Assured: Rs. 50,000 and Maximum Sum Assured: Rs. 20,00,00,000. The minimum and maximum policy term is 15 and 25 years respectively.
What our Customers have to Say
"I would like to thank the executive who helped me as she explained the plan details well and made me understand its benefits. I was thinking of cancelling the policy but now I will be continuing with the same."
Mr Raju Mahto (Mumbai, 2nd Feb 2020)