How to do a Fund Switch?
What’s Fund Switch? And how do I do it?
Fund Switch is an option available under a Unit Linked Policy where you can move some or all your Fund Units from an existing Fund into one or more Funds available under the plan.
So, how do I switch funds?
- Click here to download the fund switch form.
- Fill up all the details asked for in the form.
- Email it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org from your registered email ID to request a Fund Switch.
Call us on our toll free number – 1800 209 8700 from your registered phone number
- Walk in to any of our IndiaFirst Life, Andhra Bank or Bank of Baroda branches and submit the Fund Switch Request
- Click here to download the Fund Switch Form.
POST OR COURIER:
You may send the duly filled Fund Switch form to the below address:
IndiaFirst Life Insurance Company Ltd
12th and 13th Floor, North [C] wing, Tower 4,
Nesco IT Park, Nesco Center,
Western Express Highway,
Goregaon (East), Mumbai – 400063.