IndiaFirst Guaranteed Retirement Plan is a guaranteed financial protection plan for your second innings. It offers you the option to earn guaranteed returns for the initial years in the plan and an opportunity to further build your retirement corpus through bonus, thereon.
Reasons to buy IndiaFirst Guaranteed Retirement Plan
- Guaranteed peace of mind – earn assured returns and strengthen your finances
- Stay ahead of inflation through your consistently growing retirement corpus with bonuses in the latter years
- Multiple options to invest at your own pace – regular, limited or single premiums
- Start early and build a corpus for the future
- Maximize your retirement pool, up to a term of 40 years
- You are eligible for tax deductions on premiums paid under this plan as per Section 80 (CCC) of the Income Tax Act, 1961 as per Income Tax Laws
- Death benefits are tax free under Section 10 (10D) of the Income Tax Act, 1961
- Tax benefit on commuted amount which is currently up-to 1/3rd of the maturity / vesting amount under Section 10(10A) of the Income Tax Act, 1961
What are the eligibility criteria?
- For Regular Premium, the minimum age for applying is 25 years and the maximum age is 55 years
- For Limited Premium, the minimum age for applying is 25 years and the maximum age is 70 years
- For Single Premium, the minimum age for applying is 0 and the maximum age is 75 years
- The minimum and maximum age at the end of the plan term must be 40 years to 80 years respectively
- For Regular and Limited premium, the minimum sum assured is Rs. 5,00,000 and the maximum limit is subject to underwriting
- For Single Premium, the sum assured is Rs. 1,00,000
What our Customers have to Say
"The response has always been quick and positive whenever I called your toll free number. I am very happy with your service and would want to give a high rating."
Sesha Srinivasan Devireddy (Gudivada, 24th April 2018)
"I am extremely content with the service provided by IndiaFirst and its employees. The executive not only guided me but also forwarded my documents and coordinated with the bank branch to expedite my refund."
Mr. Raj kumar Srivastava
a quick quote
Get a quote to
achieve your goals
Quick! You're a few steps away from your customised quote.