a quick quote
Get a quote to
achieve your goals
Quick! You're a few steps away from your customised quote.
IndiaFirst Maha Jeevan Plan is a participating, non-linked endowment plan that offers an assured maturity amount plus a revisionary bonus declared by the company every financial year end and terminal bonus, if any.
Reasons to buy IndiaFirst Maha Jeevan Plan
- Accumulate your savings systematically, through regular premium contributions based on your income and needs
- Plan your future needs and decide when you need the assured amount - anytime between 15 – 25 years
- Prosper with the guaranteed maturity amount (sum assured) + the bonus (if any)
- Enjoy additional earnings through terminal bonus (if any)
- Enhance the plan benefits with IndiaFirst Term Rider and get a death benefit equal to the rider sum assured in case of the life assured's untimely demise.
- Avail tax benefits under Section 80 C and Section 10 (10D) as per prevailing Income Tax Laws.
What are the eligibility criteria?
- The minimum age for applying is 5 years and the maximum age for applying is 55 years.
- The minimum age at the end of the plan is 20 years and the maximum age at the end of the plan is 70 years.
- Add min and max sum assured and min / max policy term here
What our Customers have to Say
"I bought a plan from IndiaFirst & experienced good returns during the term of the policy. Claim settlement for the policy was smooth, thanks to the quick and effective response from the servicing team. Given the good experience I've also taken an IndiaFirst term policy online offered by IndiaFirst."
Mr. Anil Fernandes
"Neha was extremely helpful as I was clueless about the procedure for paying the renewal premium. She guided me along each step of the premium payment procedure, I would like to personally thank her for her efforts."
Mr. Sunder Gaud