a quick quote
Get a quote to
achieve your goals
Quick! You're a few steps away from your customised quote.
The IndiaFirst Smart Save Plan combines the benefits of both an insurance cover as well as a wealth builder. Depending on your risk appetite, it uses market-linked investments to help you save systematically and build your wealth portfolio.
Reasons to buy IndiaFirst Smart Save Plan
- Build your savings systematically, through investments in various funds.
- Life cover in case of the life assured's untimely death.
- Invest in 4 funds across different asset classes, where you choose the proportion of your investment based on your risk appetite.
- Optimise investments by ‘switching' or ‘redirecting your premium' from one fund to another.
- Protect your savings by transferring your investments into a liquid fund over the last 3 years of the plan.
- Get easy access to your money through partial withdrawals.
- Avail tax benefits under Section 80 C and Section 10 (10D) as per prevailing Income Tax Laws.
What are the eligibility criteria?
- Minimum age at entry is 5 years and maximum age at entry is 65 years
- Maximum age at the end of plan term is 75 years
- Premiums can be paid monthly, half-yearly, and yearly
- Regular premium can be paid through 10, 15, 20, and 25 years for equivalent plan term
- For Single premium plan term is 5, 10, 15, 20 years
What our Customers have to Say
"I appreciate the Professional and Proactive Approach your executives display each time I speak to them. I'm sure the training they receive is wonderful. I am also amazed with the initiatives they take to resolve customer's concerns."
Rajendra Pania (Mumbai, 4th April 2018)
"I am extremely content with the service provided by IndiaFirst and its employees. The executive not only guided me but also forwarded my documents and coordinated with the bank branch to expedite my refund."
Mr. Raj kumar Srivastava