Open positions at IndiaFirst Life
Candidates are requested to send their applications to email@example.com mentioning the job title and city they are applying for along with their latest resume.
- Posted on : 15/06/2020
Assistant Manager/ Deputy Manager Claims
Claims Corporate Office
The Person will be responsible for –
- Conduction of Risk Audits targeting Processes, Performance, Systems, Compliance.
- Data audit and analytics.
- Management of Legal Cases, Fraud Control
- Creation of Risk Models and Algorithms.
- Team Training
- MIS Creation and Submission – all MIS – regulatory, internal and external on a periodic or ad hoc basis.
Minimum of 5 years of overall experience in life / health insurance industry with hands on practice on MS-Excel, MS-Office, MS-Power point.
The achievement of the following results is expected –
- Identification and closure of gaps in claims processes, systems.
- Enhanced Team Performance and optimal resource utilization.
- Feedback to Underwriting, Sales, Actuarial Teams.
- Better Risk Coverage and Enhanced Customer Experience at Claims’ stage.
- Effective Fraud Control.
- Minimization of risks of non-compliance.
- Corporate Office