Protect your employees and secure the future of their families with our Group Term Plan. Your employees can make the most of the low rates while you can enjoy a tax benefit with this yearly renewable life insurance plan.
Reasons to buy IndiaFirst Group Term Plan
- Life cover benefit available for your group at affordable rates
- Members can opt for voluntary or automatic schemes
- Members can secure their loved ones
- The sum assured is paid to the nominee through you, the master policyholder
- Amplify your cover with the Employee Deposit Linked Insurance (EDLI)
- Flexibility to choose between three premium paying frequencies, namely - monthly, six-monthly, and yearly
- Minimum group size is 50
- Liberty to add new members during the plan year
- There is no maturity or survival benefit
- Avail tax benefits under Section 80 C and Section 10 (10D) as per prevailing Income Tax Laws.
What are the eligibility criteria?
- Minimum age at entry is 14 years and maximum age at entry is 85 years for Non Employer Employee group
- Minimum age at entry is 18 years and maximum age at entry is 85 years for Employer Employee group
- Maximum age at maturity is 86 years
- Minimum size of the group in lieu of EDLI to be as per EPFO requirement