With the New IndiaFirst Life Group Critical Illness Rider, guarantee a financial cushion for yourself and your family members
Reasons to buy IndiaFirst Life Group Critical Illness Rider
- 3 different benefit options to choose from, choose according to your flexibility.
- Get Lump Sum Benefit if the member is diagnosed with a critical illness.
- Get additional benefits on your base cover at an affordable price.
- Avail Tax Benefit on the premiums paid, as per the prevailing tax laws
What are the eligibility criteria?
- Minimum Age at Entry is 18 years
- Maximum Age at Entry is 65 years and Maximum Age at Maturity is 66 years respectively for one-year renewable group products
- Maximum Age at Entry is 69 years and Maximum age at Maturity is 74 years respectively for long-term group products
- Minimum sum insured is as per base policy or Rs 5000, whichever is lower
- Maximum sum insured being Rs. 50,00,000. Rider Sum Insured is limited to a maximum of 100% of base policy cover, at policy inception