We understand that as an individual you have specific protection, retirement, savings and wealth needs. Our goal is to help you meet those needs with a suite of products so that you can live your life on your own terms. Depending on your risk appetite you can choose to invest it a plan ranging from unit-linked to traditional.
Have a look at our Individuals Plans. Start planning now!
Online Term Plan
IndiaFirst Life Plan
IndiaFirst Money Balance Plan
IndiaFirst Smart Save Plan
IndiaFirst Happy India Plan
IndiaFirst Cash Back Plan
IndiaFirst Maha Jeevan Plan
IndiaFirst Simple Benefit Plan
IndiaFirst Guaranteed Retirement Plan
IndiaFirst Immediate Annuity Plan
IndiaFirst CSC Shubhlabh Plan
IndiaFirst Life Wealth Maximizer Plan
IndiaFirst Life Little Champ Plan
IndiaFirst Life POS Insurance Khata Plan
IndiaFirst Life POS Cash Back Plan
IndiaFirst Life CSC Insurance khata plan
IndiaFirst Life Smart Pay Plan
IndiaFirst Life Long Guaranteed Income Plan
IndiaFirst Life Guaranteed Annuity Plan
Some factors to consider
- Coverage need
- Consider your life-stage
- Policy term and premium payment term
- Policy cover type
- Review the document
What our Customers have to Say
- How much life cover should I buy in a plan?
Your life cover should be enough to pay off all your debts including loans and replace your income, especially if you are the sole earning member of your family. Adding your annual income to your policy might serve as an effective guard against inflation. Keep in mind your future obligations – such as the education of your child and the health of your spouse.
- How much does life insurance cost?
The cost of life insurance depends on the type of policy you take, the sum insured, your age and the benefits you expect to receive when your policy matures.
- What are the advantages of investing in a life insurance policy?
- Investing in a life insurance policy helps you build a corpus and provides financial stability to you and your family.
- Through a Life Insurance policy you can avail tax benefits under section 80C & section 10(10D) as per prevailing Income Tax Laws.