Protecting your family from any uncertainties of life has seen a shift from being a luxury to a basic need. We bring to you our special product that offers a combination of Life and Health cover under a single roof with five options to choose from: Star First Optima, Star First Delite, Star First Care, Star First Comprehensive, Star First Classic. You can ensure that no untoward event upsets the well-being of your loved ones not only in your absence but also in your presence. Your family can now benefit from the comprehensive health offering in the product, as well as from the life cover to which will protect them in case of an unfortunate demise of the policyholder.
Reasons to buy Star First Care
- Get a life and Health cover for yourself and ensure that your loved ones are protected financially in times of need.
- Protect your entire family with the health cover in the plan (Maximum 2 Adults and 2 Children).
- Cover for new born in the family? Now get your little one covered in the plan as he / she turns 2 years old.
- Aged less than 51 years? Good news for you! You get the shorter "no-medical" route of buying the plan up to 50 years
- Get tax benefits under Section 80 (D) and Section 80 (C)
What are the risk factors?
- This policy does not acquire any maturity or surrender value.
- The policyholder is not entitled to any loan under this plan.
What our Customers have to Say
"It was my first call to IndiaFirst Life and the experience was remarkable. I am extremely happy with the way the overall conversation was handled and would give full marks for the service provided."
Nitin Chawla (Delhi, 23 Feb 2018)
"Your entire staff is very cooperative. You have a wonderful team who is always ready to help. My overall experience with IndiaFirst Life has been great."
Mayaben shah ( Baroda, 07 Feb 2018 )
"I thankfully acknowledge the receipt of your letter confirming the credit of the claim amount in my savings account. I appreciate the team leader and the members who worked towards the claim process and rendered a hassle-free service."
Mrs. Meena P