a quick quote
Get a quote to
achieve your goals
Quick! You're a few steps away from your customised quote.
IndiaFirst Life Cash Back Plan guarantees payouts at regular intervals to meet your immediate needs and an assured maturity payout to secure your future.
Reasons to buy IndiaFirst Life Cash Back Plan
- Ensures your family's financial security in case of the life assured's unfortunate demise by paying higher of 10 times the annualised premium or sum assured on maturity along with accumulated guaranteed additions.
- Meet your short and medium term financial goals through regular assured payouts
- Boost your investments through Guaranteed Additions
- Enjoy long term investment benefits by paying only for a limited period
- Avail tax benefits on the premium you invest under Section 80 (C) as per Income Tax laws.
- You also get tax benefits on the benefits you receive at regular intervals or on maturity of your plan under Section 10 (10D) as per Income Tax laws.
What are the eligibility criteria?
- For a 9 year plan, the minimum age for applying is 15 years and maximum age is 45 years respectively
- For a 12 year plan, the minimum age for applying is 15 years and maximum age is 50 years respectively
- For a 15 year plan, the minimum age for applying is 15 years and maximum age is 55 years respectively.
- The maximum age at the time of maturity is 70 years
- Minimum sum assured is Rs. 50,000. There is no limit on maximum sum assured (subject to underwriting.)
What our Customers have to Say
"I was happy with the way the product details were explained to me which gave me an assurance that I have done a right and a safe investment."
Vivek Kori ( Dewas, MP, 16th March 2018)
"My heartfelt thanks to Dr. Nikhil, with just a single phone call he solved my case. I wish IndiaFirst continues to provide its customers with such excellent service, this will go a long way in helping your organisation win more satisfied customers. Also convey my regards to the officer with whom I spoke to on the toll-free no. for promptly answering my questions. Thank you very much."
Mr. Bhupesh Kumar