IndiaFirst Life Insurance Co. Ltd (hereinafter) referred to as 'IndiaFirst Life' maintains this site (the "Website") for your personal information, education and communication. Please feel free to browse the Website. You may download material displayed on the Website for non-commercial, personal use only, provided you also retain all notices pertaining to copyright and other proprietary information contained in the materials
You may not, however, distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, report, or use the contents of the Website for public or commercial purposes, including the text, images, audio, and video (hereinafter referred to as the "Content") without IndiaFirst Life’s written permission.
Your access and use of the Website is also subject to all applicable laws and the following:
- By accessing and browsing the Website, you accept, without limitation or qualification, the Terms and Conditions.
- This Website may contain links to other websites, web pages and services. Your use of each such website, web page and services on any other website or web service is subject to the terms and conditions, if any, of the respective website or web service
- IndiaFirst Life does not assume nor shall be held responsible for the contents belonging to IndiaFirst Life in other websites, web pages and services.
- The name of the Product/Plan does not in any way indicate the quality of the insurance contract, its future prospects or returns. For more details on risk factors, terms and conditions please read the sales brochure carefully before concluding a sale. Riders are not mandatory and are available for a nominal extra cost. Please read respective rider brochure before taking a decision.
- Unit Linked Life Insurance products are different from traditional insurance products and are subject to market risks. Please know the associated risks and the applicable charges from your sales representative or the intermediary or policy document issued by the insurance company. The premium paid in Unit Linked life insurance policies are subject to investment risks associated with capital markets and the NAVs of the units may go up or down based on the performance of the fund and factors influencing the capital market and the insured is responsible for his/ her decisions.
- The various funds offered under Unit Linked Insurance contract are the names of the funds and do not in any way indicate the quality of these plans, their future prospects and returns. Unit Linked Funds are subject to market risks and there is no assurance or guarantee that the objective of the investment fund will be achieved. Past performance of the investment funds does not indicate the future performance of the same.
- Tax benefits are as per the prevailing Income Tax Laws including the Income Tax Act, 1961 and are subject to change from time to time.
- Under no circumstances, including but not limited to negligence, shall IndiaFirst Life or its directors or employees be liable for any special or consequential damages that are alleged to have resulted from the use and/or inability to use this site or information contained within, even if IndiaFirst Life and/or its employees or directors have been notified of the possibilities of potential damages or losses
Indiafirst Life Insurance Company Ltd.
A Joint Venture between Bank of Baroda, UK’s Legal & General and Andhra Bank
IndiaFirst Life Insurance Company Limited
301, 'B' Wing, The Qube, Infinity Park,
Dindoshi - Film City Road, Malad (East), Mumbai - 400 097
IRDAI Registration No: No. 143 | CIN: U66010MH2008PLC183679
Indiafirst Life Trade logo displayed above belongs to Indiafirst Life Brands Limited and is used by Indiafirst Life Insurance Company Limited under License.