You may want to update or change the nominee details in any of the following cases:
- Change in the spelling of nominee’s name
- Change in the relationship with the nominee (due to error in filling the proposal form)
- Change in nominee’s date of birth (due to error in filling the proposal form)
- Change in nominee
So, what do you need to do?
- Submit a Nomination Change Form duly signed by the policyholder mentioning the following:
- Nominee’s name
- Date of birth
- Relationship with the policy holder
- In case the nominee is a minor, then the appointee details are mandatory. The appointee’s name, date of birth, address would also be required.
How can you apply for the changes?
Send us the physical Nomination Change Form duly signed by the policyholder to the address mentioned below:
IndiaFirst Life Insurance Company Ltd
301, 'B' Wing, The Qube,
Dindoshi - Film City Road,
Malad (East), Mumbai - 400 097